The purpose of this page is to list our committee accomplishments.
1. Fr. Dan submitted a letter to the Bishop and got the cemetery approval.
2. All team members have taken a tour of the property that is favorable for a cemetery.
3. Contacted Brad Copeland, Jefferson City Diocese about Diocese support.
4. Contacted Laclede Electric, Engineering and Operations in Lebanon about any easement restrictions along the power line.
5. Gave a tour of the possible cemetery location to Ben Evers.
6. Contacted Brian Connell, Architect, with Connell Architecture, Columbia Mo.
7. Contacted Chris Sander, Civil Engineer, with A Civil Group, Columbia, Mo.
8. Cemetery account has been established at First National Bank.
9. Met with Chris Sander, Civil Engineer, with A Civil Group, Columbia, Mo and he toured our proposed cemetery area with the cemetery committee, Fr. Dan and the Parish Council President, Brian Schuster.