Online Giving Features
This page contains additional information about Online Giving.
Under "My Online Giving Home" page, select"My Active Online Giving" to obtain a page that will look similar to that shown to the left.
As the name implies, this is a very important page that shows your scheduled active giving that will be deducted from your account at future dates. You will receive an email reminder of any upcoming gifts you have scheduled (usually a day or two before the funds will be deducted from your account).
You can cancel or suspend any active gift that is listed on this page.
You have the choice to select:
1. One Time gifts on specific dates.
Diocesan Mission Collection
Christmas is Sharing
2. Recurring gifts which can be:
Twice a Year
Examples of monthly gifts are:
Select the One Time option to see the image displayed on the left.
1. Enter an amount i.e. 10 (no period).
2. Select a date from the calendar.
3. Select one of your accounts you have setup previously under "My Payment Methods" when you created your Online Giving account. Most people only use one bank account, but, you can certainly use different accounts for specific gifts.
4. If you select the blue letter i on the far left of each gift, you will see a popup window open showing information about that specific gift like in the following figure for Communications & Education.
This gift, which is collected on Pentecost Sunday, supports Catholic University & U. S. Bishops Media Programs.
From your Online Giving Main Page, under "Manage My Account", select "My Online Giving History" to see a listing showing the total amount you have given for each gift.
You can also print this report for your records. This printed report is very useful for Income Tax purposes.
When you select "View", you will see a popup window like the following figure in this example for the Catholic Home Missions Appeal.
This was a One Time payment showing the: